|

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Trying to learn flexibility

I've been looking forward to today for quite some time--a day off work, when I didn't have to get to the airport or to church or somewhere else, causing me to get up at 5 or 5:30 to walk Raven. So, when Tim suggested that I help him at work today, I was not happy. Then he called a little bit later to say that his workload was such that he would have to miss a wedding we are to attend on Saturday.

"I just thought I'd give you enough warning," he said.

Ppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllll

is what I said, or at least what I thought.

Today is a beautiful day--the heat and humidity have finally broken. I know Tim has been working really hard in this weather, and he's missed Mark a lot as his helper. So, when I am able to help, to be a support and an encourager, I should do so.

So I guess I should leave my blogging and see what I can do to help Tim. I might be able to find someone else to attend the wedding with me--I have a friend who was not planning to go because her husband is working that day.

I'm going to try to enjoy this beautiful day and do what I can to be encouraging and to have a good attitude.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com