|

Monday, November 14, 2005

Mondays are hard to blog days

It's hard to blog on Mondays cause I'm getting used to the work routine again, and then especially on Mondays when we have fellowship time before Bible Study Fellowship. We bring our own supper and talk about what God is teaching us in BSF. So, I came home from work, folded some laundry, ran to Arby's, met the gals in my group in our room for supper and conversation, and had the regular BSF meeting. When I got home at 9 pm Tim helped me scan and crop some photos for a co-worker who is doing a paper for licensing in the Covenant church.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be more fresh and can say more.

Till next time,


Suzi

PS Christina missed passing her permit test by 3 questions. She is determined to keep trying this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com