|

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Birthday to You!

Today is my sister Lori's birthday--happy to you! She is three years younger than me, so if you want to know more, you can read my older sister's blog here. She recalls the day Lori was born, and Cheri and I were out trick or treating, spreading the word that we had a new sister.

Lori was born on Halloween, but she is a treat, not a trick. There may have been moments in my life when I briefly thought otherwise, but I have truly learned to treasure her. As my sister Cheri pointed out, Lori is very smart and I will never be her equal in the brain category. She has an amazing son, Richard--you can check out his blog here.

So, Lori, have fun, on this, your day off (well-deserved), trick or treat away, enjoy dinner out, and keep away from any nasty spooks. Love you!

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Yup, happy to you again, however old you are.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com