|

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Terrific Tuesdays

Tuesdays are fun. I like Tuesday evenings because I can kick back and be home after being out on Monday night at BSF (though I love BSF). It is also Gilmore Girls night, although I see that tonight they are airing the very first episode of GG. I don't know why, but oh well. That was a good episode. Maybe they will make it a "flashback" episode.

Also, it means I only have one more day of work this week. I love my job, but I look forward to sleeping in a bit. Walking Raven in the dark is okay, but I much prefer daylight walking. It's a little better now with daylight savings time, but it's still pretty dark when we head out around 5:45 am. The sky is just beginning to lighten on our return at 6:30.

Now it's dark early, so we can hunker down for cozy evenings at home. Well, Tim is off to a Bible study. So, I guess Mark and I will hunker down. I'll enjoy his guitar/piano playing while I'm putzing around the house. Christina will be home later--she's got driver's ed after school. I suppose in a couple of weeks she might be ready to get her permit. Consider this fair warning.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com