|

Friday, January 13, 2006

Cheri's coming!

Today my big sis is coming to visit. Actually, we are a stop for her as her youngest, Daniel, is checking out a local college. Daniel will spend the night at the school and join us for a quick overnight tomorrow. Then, alas, they are leaving around noon on Sunday.

I wish she could stay till Monday at least since I'm off then (and it is a holiday, Martin Luther King day). But Daniel wants to get back for Sunday night youth group. Ahh well. I'm working today, but I guess that's okay since Cheri won't arrive till supper time anyway.

It's a quick trip to the big city for them, but I'm glad they can make a little time for their "urban" (rather "suburban") cousins. It's always fun to have a little country--or rather northwoods--in the city. I just hope traffic doesn't get to them.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com