|

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Big sis says

I talked to my sister Cheri today, and told her I'd be working tomorrow for the first time in two weeks. She reminded me to blog the night before, so, as a dutiful younger sister, I am doing that. Really, I am grateful that I have at least one loyal reader, and I want to keep her. My husband reads my blog too, but it is usually more like once a week or less, and then he has to catch up on all my blogging, which, I'm sure, can be a bit overwhelming since I can go on and on and on.

Tonight we had dinner with some old friends. There's nothing quite like spending time with people you've known for years, who have kids the same age and have lived through many life experiences with you. We had a great meal, too--my contribution was green bean casserole. Tried and true, but still good I think. Cindy brought an amazing broccoli salad and Alyson made meatballs, twice baked (or something like that) potatoes, and noodles. I had a Diet Cherry Coke, so I was very happy. There were Christmas cookies for dessert as well as more good conversation and coffee for those who can tolerate (and even enjoy!) that kind of thing.

I may be wishing for caffeine tomorrow. Today I've felt a cold coming on--the first one I've had in months and months. I better get to bed soon since I'll get up early to walk and get the kids off to school and Tim off to work as well.

It's back to reality.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com