|

Monday, April 24, 2006

Ahhhhhhhhh Monday

Today is the first Monday in over three months that I've been home. It is really nice. I was able to finish up my BSF lesson for tonight this morning, and now I can turn to other tasks around the house, knowing I've got tomorrow to finish up things I don't accomplish today. I know I shouldn't savor things too much, but being the first Monday off in a long while, I guess I can't help it.

I took time to take a little nap and then Tim stopped home with Terry and Judd to pick up some tools. I jumped right up and ran to the door, and Terry could somehow tell I'd been sleeping. Oh well, I was up a couple of times during the night so I figured a couple extra zzzzzzs today wouldn't hurt too much. Hey, it's my day off.

Okay, well, back to "work" now. Ahhhhhhh I love being home.........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com