|

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Workin' split shifts

Yesterday I ended up working half the day at the tax office, and a couple of hours at the conference. It was fun to be working with Dawn again (my sister-in-law) since last year we worked together one day each week. This year her sister has been helping, and I'm looking forward to being with both of them on Friday and Monday for our final push/grand-finale.

At the conference office I met with a web company owner/sales rep, and was very encouraged as he and his wife walked me through some fun web stuff. I guess my learning curve is all right as he mentioned I'd be a candidate for his "advanced" class (as opposed to intermediate or beginners). Of course, I have been on the computer for many years doing desk top publishing as well as general e-mail stuff, word processing, spread sheets, etc. etc. And this blog has given me lots of practice, too (I know, I should be posting pictures more often!). At any rate, it's nice to hear from someone in the field that you do have half a brain in your head. I'm hoping we will take advantage of their services and have them as our web host.

One more day at the conference office then Friday I'll be "off" and back at the tax office. Last night Terry's mom (Tim's aunt) invited our family to join them for Easter dinner. We are really looking forward to spending time with the McBride clan.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com