|

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Phones are ringin'

The phone is ringing off the hook here at the conference office. Next week is our annual meeting, and several people are calling about ministerial licensing. I feel like I'm in the tax office!

Tomorrow and Monday I will be in the tax office for the last two-day push before the END! I wonder if we'll have our personal taxes done by then...

However, I must take time out to remember the REAL significance of this holy week--and know that Easter doesn't have the impact it should have unless we take time to reflect on the cross and Jesus' suffering for our sake. Jesus couldn't have risen if he hadn't first died.

Reflecting on the pain of the cross isn't pretty, but so necessary. I'm grateful for what Jesus did and need to remind myself of his great love for me and for us all every day.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com