|

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Peace and quiet

Today at the office the phone is hardly ringing. Jon came into the office, and Nicole will stop by later to pick up a delivery of Annual Meeting booklets (which have not yet arrived...). So, I have some company, but mostly I'm catching up on cleaning up my desk, stocking pop in the refrigerator downstairs (a very important task) and updating my data base.

Kinda nice after the craziness of tax time.

There is lots to do at home, though. Mark's graduation is looming closer and closer, and Tim and I are still hoping for a weekend getaway in May~possibly with our good friends Scott & Yvonne. This will mean I need to clean out our bedroom closet because Terry will be staying with the kids and I think he plans to have Christina do lots of cleaning while we're gone. Plus it's time to get rid of stuff~spring cleaning and all that, you know. The back porch needs to be attended to as well, since stuff sometimes ends up there that has "no other place."

Looks like there will be work waiting for me after the office. Ah well, I like to keep busy. Maybe I should figure out a way for Raven to do some work when he's home alone...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com