|

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Cornerstone countdown

It always seems like things happen right before Cornerstone. Tim, who has been pretty slow at work this summer, has a third job to finish before we leave town on Monday. I've been having some fatigue issues, so I'm going to the doc today to see what that's all about. I've also found that two of the jobs I've interviewed for are no longer available. I still might have a possibility at my friend's store, so I'm going to see about that today.

I've got another concern now--wild parsnip. Luke's been borrowing our lawnmower today so I asked him to return it and mow the front yard today in case any of the worrisome weed (it can cause nasty itching and blisters for about a day) was lurking in the yard. But, the lawnmower quit as it encountered our water meter that likes to poke it's head up from the grass just to mock the lawnmower. At least most of the front yard got mowed. For more on wild parsnip, click here.

Well, I'm off to the doctor now. Then I should start getting ready for Cornerstone--washing bedding, planning a menu, packing, making sure Raven gets fed and taken out, etc. etc.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com