|

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Computer woes

I'm having trouble on my computer today, so I'm working on Tim's. Thought it was a DSL problem, but it seems the other two computers in the house are working all right after unplugging the DSL line for 10 seconds.

This afternoon I've got another job interview. This will be the third job I've checked out in a week. Something should work out soon.

At least I'm hoping this is the case. But, with Cornerstone coming, I probably wouldn't be available to start till July 10 or 11.

Our lives are in God's hands, and I know he's got a plan for me and my family as we await his timing. I just wish he'd tip his hand a little bit, every now and then...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com