|

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Getting back to normal

Yesterday was the sickest I've been in a long time. Hope you don't get it, Cheri & Daniel! I was run down, had a runny nose, a sore throat and a deep pain in my chest. It was hard to get much rest.
I also had a low-grade fever.

These are the times I really miss my mom. When you're a mom yourself, and you get sick, who takes care of you? Tim & Mark were busy at work all day, and Christina was off with Pete. Even though I would have preferred to be pampered, I trudged from the medicine cabinet to bed to the kitchen, seeking various remedies, including my sister's honey/vinegar tea recipe. (I think that did help.)

Last night I had no voice at all. Today I'm much better--not 100 percent, but getting there. I'm blessed to be able to stay at home and recuperate.

Job interview tomorrow morning!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com