|

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Computer time or cleaning time?

Things at work are hopping. With a faculty member on the college side of my job leaving, we are busy planning for the future for our department. On the seminary/registrar side of things, we are in the middle of our data migration and registering students for fall in the new system. Lots to learn and do. Sometimes my brain hurts.

Meanwhile, at home, other things need to be attended to. The boys' departure has left dust and empty spaces that need to be filled/organized. Bins stored in the basement need to be opened and sorted. We need to get rid of STUFF! Paperwork that has been neglected during tax season needs to be dealt with. Now I have ended two sentences in a preposition.

It's always hard for me to get motivated to work at home. Maybe it's harder now that I'm working closer to full-time. In the back of my mind, I have work stuff and feel I am due some rest when I'm home. On the other hand, I should be motivated to work at home when I'm here and have the time.

To blog, or to clean? Hmmmm.....what will I choose.....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com