|

Friday, August 08, 2008

Two jobs!

Well, after a summer of searching, Christina has now landed two part-time jobs--one as an office assistant at Brunswick Bowling, the other at Caribou Coffee!

Hopefully she can juggle her hours without too much trouble.

Meanwhile, I'm preparing for my 8-week teaching job--I've received class materials and books. I've taken the StrengthsFinders test. My highest ranking category was Positivity.

I'm hoping for time this weekend to read some of the materials. But, I'm also reading The Friday Night Knitting Club for bookclub--so we'll see what takes priority. I'm thinking I'll get the novel read quickly and then go on to the academic stuff.

Have a great weekend--happy 08-08-08! Enjoy the Olympics!

Till next time,

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com