|

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wrapping things up

Well, the conference "Imagining the Future: The Reconciled Community" is over and it went well. We are pleased with the response and exhausted too. The many presenters did an excellent job and the attendees were enthusiastic.

I had to miss quite a bit of it on Saturday since my class met at the same time. I caught a bit during lunch and at the end of the day, and came home pretty wiped out.

Next Saturday is my last class session for The Teaching Craft. I have a 20-minute teaching presentation (to be videotaped!) and then a week to complete a syllabus for a course I'd like to teach.

Then I'll have two weeks off before my next class starts!

Next week is Mark's 21st birthday (sort of--it's February 29). I think we'll have a quiet gathering on March 1 with just the kids and a couple of their friends. It's getting harder to have big family gatherings with tax season, me in school, snow falls, etc.

Hope your February ends well! Enjoy Washington's birthday!

Till next time,


Suzi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

read more Keep It Up! Thanks.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com