|

Friday, August 08, 2003

August

Even though it's more than three weeks till school starts, I think this is the last week of school-free fun. Monday we register for school for Inga, and soccer practice starts for her. Luke (and maybe Mark) will begin marching band next week. Christina registers for school next Thursday. And, she is growing like a weed, so most of the clothes she could wear only a few months ago no longer fit.

Which brings me to another sad tale--we tried taking some nice clothes that she had quickly outgrown to a consignment store--3 bags of stuff. They only took one pair of jeans and a pair of new sandals--we got $5.75. I guess I shouldn't complain--we should probably just give them away anyway. Maybe she'll stop growing soon!

In the meantime, I should just be content with the ages and stages we are all in now--not anticipating summer's end too quickly.

Till next time--
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com