|

Friday, August 01, 2003

Reading

I love to read--love it much better than cleaning or diong yard work. I fight the urge to pick up books, magazines, newspapers, every day when I know that I have responsibilities here at home. I also love to read on the internet--e-mails, articles on line, and now blogs.

In one of my e-mails this morning, I discovered a new website: http://bookcrossing.com It explains how you can read a book, register it with bookcrossing, and then after you receive a special label for tracking the book, you give it away or leave it somewhere where someone will find it. Then you can check in at the website to see where you book has been.

We have a good size library and have trouble passing books along. It might be a good idea to start culling some of the books and letting someone else enjoy what we have read.

Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com