|

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Internet fun

Last night I showed Inga how to get online with our computer. Hopefully, this is not the beginning of a love affair with the internet for her, but I don't think so, as her family doesn't have internet access, adn she is used to going to an internet cafe to get online. But I'm glad she can communicate with her familyback home, and she's been really delightful so far. I think we'll have a terrific year. She is trying to compete with our daughter Christina to see who can talk the most! Good thing they share a room and we can send them down there! (hahahaha)

This morning I saw our Thai exchange student online. He's still really busy with school adn everything, but he doesn't sound as desperate to keep up as he did a couple of weeks ago. We miss him a lot, but hope he can come back to visit someday.

Now my husband has called and needs a tool for work, so I better get moving.

Till next time,
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com