|

Monday, September 15, 2003

The missing bill.....

I find that about every month or two I need to lose something important so I can go through papers that have stacked up and find important bills or other items to take care of. I do have organizational methods, but sometimes I put things in piles anyway to sort and put in my funky folders later. Later becomes later and later and later, until the missing bill comes up and then I search around for items that should have been taken care of days (or weeks!!!) ago.

Plus, sometimes Tim and I have the problem of thinking the other has taken care of things. This month it was the house payment. I searched and searched, and found many other things, but not the house payment. So, we will have to send it in another envelope, but at least we have that option.

So, I vow to get organized once again, and we will see if that will happen.

I always hope, but sometimes hopes are dashed.......maybe they will be fulfilled this time.

Till next time,
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com