|

Saturday, September 06, 2003

My blogging universe

Yesterday I was doing my morning ritual internet thing, blogging, checking e-mail, surfing a bit, etc. I read my Christianity Today e-mail about Big Idea filing chapter 11--fortunately Veggie Tales will live on, but the guys are having financial difficulty. Anyway, I went to IdeaJoy blog, to check out the site of my mentor and Cornerstone seminar blog leader, Dave King. Dave had news of the Veggie Tale mess, so I linked to his source, Brad Boydston. After looking at Brad's blog, I noticed he was an Evangelical Covenant pastor, (we are Covenant as well) and he had a link to Pagittblog. Hmmmm--there is a Covenant pastor here who was an interim preacher at our church for several months named Doug Pagitt. Well, lo and behold, it was the same guy.

So, I discovered a couple of great blogs (although got sad news of Veggie Tales), and caught up with Doug who has been writing a book about his "experimental" church, Solomons Porch. Its a really cool place, too--we've been there several times.

Now I'm having trouble getting on any blog, so I'll have to post this later.

Till next time,
Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com