|

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

New refrigerator

Raven and I walked early again today, anticipating a snowfall and the arrival of our new refrigerator between 7 and 9 am. I spent the better part of last evening cleaning out the old one. Turns out the 6 inches or more predicted early yesterday was only about 1-2 inches by morning.

The guys came right at 8 am, and were done in about 10 minutes, I think--including measuring, taking out the old frig and bringing in the new one. It is bigger than the old one--it has a handle (the old one had been removed when the kids were toddlers)--and it's a side by side with a water dispenser. Of course, Tim will have to run the tubing for the water through Luke's bedroom ceiling, so I'm not sure when he'll be able to get to that. But with 4 teenagers in the house, it's nice to have a little more room for food storage.

Of course, the food doesn't last that long, but Cub is always beckoning to me to come so I can fill it again.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com