|

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Posting late

Well, today I'm posting at 10 am--a far cry from yesterday's early morning post. I need to get going and get the boys awake and busy or out of here who slept over. "Mom," Mark says, can John and Corey sleep over?" "Mom, can Sean sleep over too?" "Mom, I promise we'll clean up." "Mom, can we sleep in the family room that Christina just cleaned for the weekend party?" "Mom, can we cook pizza and leave the plates and pizza maker lying around for you to put away and clean up.......Mom..........."

Actually it's not that bad. I'd rather have kids here and know what's going on (at least when I'm awake--who knows what they do when we've gone to bed!). So far nobody's burned down the house or had wild orgies. Before I know it they'll be grown and moved out. And then maybe moved back in. And out. And in..........or........who knows.

We'll just take one day at a time.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com