|

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Snowing in the streetlights

Raven and I walked early again today--as the snow was softly falling past the street lights. I had my glasses on (too early for contact lenses) and noticed the flakes just before they melted on my glasses. As I looked up at the streetlights, I could see the tiny patterns of various snowflakes reflected in the light. It was really cool--so many designs and intricacies. I have to admit, at first I thought I was just seeing the blood capillaries on the insides of my eyeballs, but, no, these were different patterns, and my eyes were open!

The snow is starting to mount up a bit and I hope not too much, as I've got an appointment this morning with a diabetic dietician, and then, ironically, I'm having a Christmas cookie bake here with 3 friends. So, I'm off to shovel and drive and bake! Soon I'll be pushing those snowflake designs off my driveway and windshield!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com