|

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Yikes--it's only a week till Christmas Eve!

Just as I was feeling pretty smug about how ready I was for Christmas, I realized that we only have a week to go! I still have presents to buy, to wrap, food to order and buy, a house to clean, programs to attend, bags to pack for our trip right after Christmas--which means clothes to wash, cars to check up on, etc etc.......

In the hustle and bustle, I must not lose sight of the reason for the season. It helps to have my Christian radio station on with carols of the season proclaiming the baby who came to save us and give us true meaning for the whole year.

Till next time,


Suzi

For some reason, I couldn't post earlier this morning, but now I can! Oh, the wonder of computers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com