|

Monday, March 29, 2004

Keeping in touch

Yesterday was a fun day to catch up. I got to talk to Mia, a wonderful Romanian lady who helped us adopt our daughter, Christina, in Romania when my parents were living and working there about 13 years ago. She and her husband are in the US visiting my parents in Tennessee (as well as their daughter who is now living in California.) It was fun to catch up and hear her voice.

My brother also called, and I got to see our Bolivian daughter online too--she was at a friend's house who had a web camera. Even though we don't have a web camera, I could see her smiling and waving and blowing kisses to us from across the miles.

I think we'll have to get a web camera. Now, if I can just talk my parents into getting one.....

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com