|

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

In search of orange napkins

I don't know why the Paper Warehouses around here have closed, but yesterday after watching the end of my nephew's soccer game (which ended in a tie/win--the score was 0-0 so they had a shoot-off and won!)I went to a party outlet store in search of my aon's graduation colors--blue and orange.

There was plenty of blue, along with red and white, followed by green and yellow. Maybe purple was hard to find, but come to think of it, this is Viking country, so I do remember seeing some purple decor as well.

Orange just isn't a favorite decorating color. But I was able to snatch up some plates and napkins that I hadn't found closer to home (orange has been cleared out for weeks by people who are better party-planners than I am.)

I did find a couple of nice, but cheap paper weights with a blue cap and an orange ribbon around the diploma. Score! Now, to get all the food ready, the decorations put up, not to mention the house and yard..........

Count down--four days! Yikes!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com