|

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

The happy husband

I've discovered a new blog (thanks to a blogs4god link. It is The Happy Husband. In a world where marriage is cheapened and tha values of alternative lifestyles are praised, it is refreshing to read about marriage, especially from a man's point of view. This guy really loves his wife, not in a polly anna type of way, but with true affection and commitment.

I can only hope to make my husband this happy. I think I need to read Proverbs 31 again.

Till next time,


Suzi

PS Here's a good article about the man behind the woman in Proverbs 31.

1 Comments:

Blogger Your Tim(e) Has Come said...

Oh, Oh. Some guy out there raising the bar for husbands. I don't know what to think. But I figured I better say something, so that the Swansmith will know that I read her today.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com