|

Friday, July 09, 2004

New blog

Well, I've started a new blog. It's called "Blogging for Light." I've been pondering how to have a better Bible study, especially during the summer months. Since I posted the blog about possibly starting a study for my kids' friends, I've wondered how to go about this. For now, I've concluded that God wants me to get into his Word on a daily basis, and sharing it on a blog is a natural way for me to spread the word (if anyone reads what I post, that is).

I haven't given up on the idea of meeting with the kids friends and Tim (of course he would have to be present). But I think the Lord is calling me to feed my soul first, and seek opportunities to encourage my kids and their friends with what I'm learning--perhaps by sharing my blog site, or maybe by sharing insights with words of encouragement, allowing the Holy Spirit to lead me day by day.

Plus, since I'm online blogging anyway, I might as well do my Bible study online too! Thanks to my friend Theresa for her link to reading the Bible online.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com