|

Friday, September 10, 2004

It must have been a cold

Yesterday I took my sister's remedy--1/2 T honey, 1 T apple cider vinegar with 4 oz hot water. I sipped it slowly, then added Splenda to sweeten it some more without adding more carbs. Today I'm feeling so much better. So, it must not have been allergies, but a true cold. My other clue was that it was moving around in my body--from my eyes and nose to my throat and into my chest before breaking free from the power of honey and vinegar (and rest and fluids and God's healing power, I'm sure).

Anyway, I'm glad to be pretty much back to normal. Now I guess my husband will expect me to do some work around here. ;)

Till next time,


Suzi

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheri said...

Big sis always knows best ;)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Suzi said...

Of course, and I thank you. :)

Middle sis

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, now get to WORK!

The Slave(driver)

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com