|

Monday, October 04, 2004

Apple betty vs apple crisp

Well my sister has now enlightened me. I have a recipe for apple betty from her site, as well as one for apple crisp. So, thanks Cheri, I have made apple betty (just last evening) and put the last piece in Tim's lunch today. This despite the fact that Mark had a late night visit to Krispy Kreme on Saturday night and brought home a few remaining goodies. And despite the fact that I also made banana bread. So, your apple betty recipe is a hit in the Nelson home.

Oatmeal is what is added to make apple crisp, and orange juice is also eliminated in the apple crisp recipe.

Today I'm going to see a cardiologist for the first time. Maybe he will tell me that I can no longer make such delicious concoctions, or at least not eat them. But I know I well never be able to make anything with margarine. Not as long as my watchful husband with the sensitive taste buds is around to eat anyway.

But butter has gotten a bad rap lately, I think. So, I'll bake away and try to get in a few more minutes on my Gazelle glider.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com