|

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Running out the door.....

This morning I left on my walk with Raven before the kids and Tim were out the door. I said my good-byes, so I didn't feel badly about leaving them--they are quite capable of getting ready by themselves. But when I got home, I found Christina's lunch still sitting on the counter. Hopefully, Mark made and took his own lunch. I'm surprised Christina hasn't called me yet. Fortunately, I am planning to go to BSF this morning and their school isn't too much out of the way.

I'm planning to go to a homiletics seminar at BSF this afternoon, then pick up Christina at school so Mark can drive to join Tim at work. Mark is low on cash now, and again, it won't be too far out of the way for me to stop back to get Christina.

Sooooooooo--I'm off!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com