|

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Back to BSF

Today I'm going back to Bible Study Fellowship after a three-week Christmas break. It will be good to be back and fellowship with other Christian women, to listen to the lecture on the text we've been reading in Hebrews, and discuss what we've learned with others in our discussion group.

As usual, I'm pushing the time limit. I'm dressed, I've eaten breakfast, but my hair is still damp from the shower and I still need to collect my books and make sure I'm presentable before I go out the door. Oh, the lazy days of vacation were nice, but it's time to face the world! Before I know it, tax time will be here, and I'll be working up to three days a week this season.

Up, up and away, to face a new day!

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com