|

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Mall

I'm not really a shopper. I know it kind of goes against my gender, but I'd rather be home and shop on line than face crowds at the mall.

My daughter, however, loves to shop. Yesterday for her birthday we went to the Mall of America, where there were sales galore and shoppers up the wazoo. I spent a lot of time on benches or chairs as Christina perused the stores and got some good items on discount.

Still going strong, Christina decided to go out with friends for supper and had a friend spend the night. So much for family time on her birthday. Oh well, we'll have a family party this weekend. And if Christina wants to go shopping with her birthday money, I think I'll drop her off at the door and wait for her call.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com