|

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Tasting and talking

I like taste tests. Of course, it is always fun to go and get paid to write down my opinion of a certain food or be in a discussion group for a new product, but my favorite tests are those where I go and all the proceeds go to church.

It's good to meet with others from church outside the regular worship setting, and this time we were raising money for missions trips. I saw some old friends that I haven't talked to or seen in months, and it was fun to catch up.

Plus, it's fun to go and eat something yummy. But we are sworn to secrecy, so I can't tell you what product it was........you'll just have to wait till it hits the store shelves. Hint: we live in the land of General Mills........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com