|

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Running again

It's Wednesday, so it's time to head out to myBible Study Fellowship class. It snowed a bit this morning, covering some of the ice that melted in yesterday's thaw. Hopefully the commute to class won't be too bad (I'm going against traffic), so I'll make this a short blog so I can get out the door.

I'm healing up from my icy fall, although my neck is still stiff and I've got a couple of small bruises on my back where I encountered the porch. I'm thankful every day to come home safely and for the ability to walk even when conditions aren't ideal. It really is wonderful to enjoy the variety in the seasons in Minnesota, and I know hot humid days really aren't that far off.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com