|

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday, Monday........

I thought I'd spend a leisurely Monday morning at home since I'm now officially "unemployed" again. I knew I'd have to get the kids up early for Mark's jazz band rehearsal (at 7 am), but thought at least I didn't have to drive in traffic down to the office.

Well, Mark was sick (cough and stomach ache). So, I drove Christina to school after I fixed Tim's lunch. Then I came home, walked the dog, and watched anxiously as some huge trucks were parked at the end of my driveway (blocking me in) working on the storm sewer pump. I had remembered my 9:30 eye appointment, and just as I was ready to head out, the trucks moved. Got to my appointment, got my lenses cleaned and polished, and was home before 10:30.

It's time to catch up around here--and with making plans for future appointments, scheduling for kids' activities and schooling, etc. etc. The temptation for me is to relax and give myself a couple of days to recuperate. And then a couple more, a couple more.......

I'll try to stay on top of things--or at least try to catch up. My taxing days are over, but the busy-ness is not........

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com