|

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Finals week

It's finals week for Mark and Christina. I have to say I'm very pleased to see them studying and reviewing notes week, starting tomorrow, their schedule will be altered--as they will only have certain classes, for extended periods each day. Some classes, like band, will become study halls, and their lunch period will be lengthened as well.

Friday will come very soon and then summer break begins! I will enjoy these last few days while they are in school and try to make plans for summer--Mark will probably work with Tim most days, and if Christina has her way, she'll sleep, have friends over, and shop. But summer plans for her may also include drivers' training, job hunting, and baby sitting.

Tomorrow is our final day of BSF for the year. We've been studying the book of Acts and several of the epistles. Part of our assignment for the week is to review what we've learned this year. I suppose I should do that--it's like a final test for me.

Learning and studying are lifelong, and it's good to take some time to review what we've learned. I know God has been working in my life this year--and it's time to evaluate and give thanks!

Till next time,


Suzi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sussy,

To be honest I dont read your blog
very often, but when I do I really
enjoy what you have to say.
To be honest again, I dont read
Cheri's daily either. You have
a very interesting style and I think staying away from controvery
is a very good idea.
Hay, thanks for welcoming Mandi into your home, it meant much to
both Mandi and us. And again to
be honest we did enjoy the few days
of no drama!
Have a great day
Ann Smits

12:38 PM  
Blogger Suzi said...

Thanks for your comment, Ann! It was our pleasure to host Mandi for a couple of days--she is an amazing person and a real sweetheart! Please greet her and all your family from us!
Suzi

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com