|

Friday, May 20, 2005

One more week

School's out in one week. This week the kids have been reviewing, taking quizzes and finishing up units, to prepare for finals next week.

I've been looking forward to the end of the school year--variety is always good and I enjoy a change of pace. I also look forward to the start of the school year--to get back into a routine and try to develop some sort of schedule.

So far we only have two big things on the calendar for summer--our annual trip to Cornerstone Festival and the kids week at camp in mid-June. We may do some camping close by on weekends throughout the summer, depending on Tim's work schedule.

Right now it doesn't feel a lot like summer. It's cool and overcast--although not as cool as recent days--it's up to the 50s now this morning. I'm sure before long we'll be complaining about the heat and humidity. And before we know it the leaves and the temperatures will be falling again.

The changing seasons. Variety. I love God's creativity. I think life in an unchanging climate would be--well, boring.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com