|

Saturday, May 21, 2005

A rainy Saturday morning

It's raining again--just drizzling a little--but we're glad, because we bought some black dirt and Tim has now sprinkled grass seed over it. When nature cooperates with our efforts, it is a blessing indeed.

I hope things clear up a bit later. Christina has a track meet today, and her friend Pete just picked her up. They were out last night and Pete's car broke down, our Mark went to pick them up, brought them to Pete's house, then Pete's dad went back for the car and they (Christina and Pete) followed him home (to Pete's home) in their van. This morning Pete was late picking up Christina for the track meet, but I'm just glad she still has a ride. I asked Christina why she didn't just come home last night with her brother, but she said she felt bad for Pete and didn't want to leave him. Teenage logic--sigh.

We have a wedding today and an open house to attend this afternoon. We'll be cutting things rather close, too--Tim took the pick-up truck I drive (I do not drive his large cargo van truck) to help a friend get some shots of things our church wants to sell on e-bay. I am hoping he is home in plenty of time to get the open house and the wedding. It seems our most common disagreements come about when we have too many things scheduled in one day and we are not always clear about exact time commitments.

Anyway, I will try not to worry and hope this turns out to be a nice day for the graduates whose open house we will attend and for the bride and groom. I think it was raining the morning of our wedding, but cleared up by afternoon. (We were married at 2 pm.)

In the meantime, I should get ready and try to get a few things done at home. And I will try not to worry about getting places on time. But I am glad for cell phones so I can check in with certain parties.......

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com