|

Thursday, May 12, 2005

May and April have flipped

We had a lovely April. (Of course, I missed half of it because I was in an office most of the day during tax season.) The sun shone, the temperatures soared into the sixties and even seventies--it was basically a delightful month.

Now it is May. Today I have the fireplace going because we refuse to turn on the furnace. It is 40 degrees (which is 4.44 degrees Celsius). Brrrrr.

Today Raven and I walked in the rain/cold stuff falling from the sky. I had on my winter coat and mittens, hood pulled up over my head. This weather is very March-like. Poor Christina has a track meet tonight--and it's up north of here about an hour or so, where it's likely to be even colder.

The fishing opener is this weekend, and folks on the radio are joking about bringing their augers for ice fishing.

As for me, I'll stay inside now and wait for warmer days that are sure to come soon.

I think.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com