|

Friday, August 05, 2005

Consistency?

Well, my sister pointed out something I had overlooked in my past two blogs. I like to be needed, but I guess I like to be needed if it's convenient for me. I like to be needed if I'm going to get praise for helping someone who will thank my profusely for intervening in a time of need, but if I'm going to have to drive and get dirty and sweat and be away from my original planned activity for hours, then I'm not as glad to be needed.

So, I'll work on my attitude. I did help Tim for a few hours yesterday, and as far as I know, I'm off the hook for today. I've got a lot to catch up on. Meanwhile, I'm going to steal a couple of pictures from Tim's blog so you can see how much we need David to be with Mark when he's off on crazy adventures. At least David is consistent.

Till next time,


Suzi


Mark and David at the Minneapolis airport last week.
I just came across this photo of Mark (standing) and David--taken about 7 years ago, I think. This must be why we decided David would be a good bodyguard for Mark on his international caper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com