|

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Quiet here...

Tim and Mark got off last night about 6 pm for the men's retreat. Luke closed on his new home and had a boatload of friends helping him move stuff into his new place. (Realtor Aunt Kari outfitted his kitchen and Grandma purchased the dining room set, two chairs and lawn mower that the homeowners left.) So, he's pretty well set. Once he's settled in more, I'll see if there's anything I can do to help out.

Tim called an hour after he left to say they forgot bedding. I told him camp had some in a secret stash, but he was worried about being up there so late and finding out others needed it. They might have stopped at Target. Haven't heard anything, so no news must be good news.

Christina is still sleeping. Tim's cousin Terry stopped by this morning, but since Tim isn't here to give him any work, my father-in-law stopped by and he'll work over there today.

I've got some groceries to pick up, a lot of reading for my Bible studies to do, and I should probably gas up the Tundra that Tim left for me (1/4 tank full). I plan to hang with some ladies tonight whose husbands are at the retreat, and Christina has dreams of shopping with Mom. Better get to the grocery store while she's still sleeping...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com