|

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Walking and driving in the first snow

Raven and I had a brisk cool walk this morning. Air temperatures were in the 20s, but the whipping wind made it seem colder. We hurried along, but I could tell Raven enjoyed the snow.

Driving in wasn't too bad--I took sideroads as usual, but well-traveled enough so they weren't too slippery. The worst was probably going down the hill by the river on the River Road, but even that wasn't bad. Scotty McGregor (my Toyota Highlander) is doing well in wintery conditions.

On Wednesdays I give our pastor's daughter a ride to school (her school is right across the street from my office) so it's nice to have company. Today she showed me a shortcut to avoid the last traffic light on our route, so I'll be taking that from now on and save another minute or two.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! (Or at least Thanksgiving...)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com