|

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Terrific Tuesday

Well, I have tomorrow off this week and it might be a good thing, because it is supposed to start snowing tonight and not quit till Friday. Total accumulation predictions: 8-11 inches over a three day period.

It probably won't be too bad because it will stop and start. I do have to work on Thursday, so I'll (or someone) have to shovel the driveway eventually.

Today we had a consultant come in to our office to evaluate our work performance. (We asked him to come in--maybe that's obvious.) Since I'm new, I got about 15 or 20 minutes of input, besides our group time where I mostly listened. We will get a report sometime next month and hopefully work more effectively if we implement some changes.

Change can be hard, but in this case (and a lot of cases) it should be good. I'm about the only one who isn't running around the office like a chicken without a head, so I hope we can make changes soon.

Not that I would be willing to be that chicken--just that I hope we can all keep our heads and walk, not run.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com