|

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Two weeks till Tennessee!

If all goes well, we will be leaving in two weeks to visit my folks in Tennessee. We plan to have five drivers and two vehicles (Tim didn't think we would all be comfortable jammed in the Highlander with all our stuff.) I would prefer to all be together, but we'll probably take walkie-talkies like we did on the way to Cornerstone. Christina should be able to get lots of driving time in, but won't be able to drive unless Tim or I are with her, of course.

It's been a quiet day at work--I've been alone all afternoon. So, I'm catching up on odds and ends and enjoying the less hectic pace. I know when I get home there will be plenty to do!

In the meantime, I'll daydream of Tennessee...(while still focusing on work tasks, of course...)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com