|

Monday, February 27, 2006

No technical problems here (yet)...

Well, I'm at the tax office and the only problem we're having is getting people to show up for their appointments (which, I guess, is a pretty big problem). I'm starting to get paranoid because I scheduled the folks but I always repeat the day, date and time. Ah well. At least these people called back and they will meet briefly with Jeff tomorrow. They apologized (they had it marked for tomorrow at 10 am instead of today at 10 am) so it must not be my fault, right?

So, things are humming along here. We had a nice meeting with our small group last night from church. It's fun to get acquainted with some new people as we study James. Last night was James 2--not showing favoritism and faith/works. It was an interesting and helpful discussion.

Back to work--the phone keeps ringing. For some reason, people keep wanting to make appointments to have their taxes done! :)

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com