|

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Bundlin' up

Well, the Weather Bug icon on my computer task bar reads -9 degrees. Raven and I got out around 8 am, so the sun was shining and the wind wasn't too bad. Still cold, though--I am not unhappy to be indoors right now.

Last night Tim & I had a late dinner (well, around 7 pm) at Olive Garden. It's been a long time since we've been there. When Tim suggested it I think I sounded a little too eager. I had the three-meat ravioli--Tim had the healthier shrimp primavera, but he ended up finishing my dinner and we took home the rest of his in a box. Then he dropped me off at the grocery store. The reviewal for our friend who died earlier this week is this afternoon, with the funeral tomorrow afternoon. Tonight we are having dinner at some friends, and tomorrow night we are having an early birthday/family party for Mark whose non-birthday is February 29. So, I'm making cherry pie for dinner tonight (it is February, right Mom?) and I've got to get the house together and the meal planned out for tomorrow. Good thing Mark requested tacos--an easy dish.

So, I'll keep warm running around the house with the occasional outing. I think our friends are grilling tonight. I think they are nuts for grilling in the winter (they do that frequently), especially on the coldest night in two years. But, they are great cooks (both of them--Bobie and Dale) so we are already salivating.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com