|

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Late afternoon blogging

Here it is, 4:20 pm on my day off, and I am just getting around to blogging. I was going to blog right after my walk with Raven, then decided to lie down for a bit (after my shower and breakfast). I woke up over two hours later. Guess I needed the rest after a busy weekend and Mondays are always jam packed too.

So, after my nap, I had to go to the bank, grocery store, and pet food store (Raven needs to switch over to Science Diet "Light" because he's a few pounds overweight). I guess we should both be working a bit harder on our walking time.

So now I'm home and the kids haven't come back home from school yet--Mark is working with Tim and Christina is going to the basketball game at school. I love my days off, and as much as I enjoy working (both jobs) I do miss the days at home. I'll be glad to go back to two days at home again after tax season.

Well, guess I should start to think about supper now.

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com