|

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Interview

Today I had my first job interview. It was with a recruiter, so it was sort of a mediator person, but it was very helpful and I enjoyed it very much. We will see how things progress. Stay tuned.

I got out the bulk of Mark's graduation invitations yesterday. If you don't receive one and would like to, let me know. It's Saturday, June 3 from 4-8 pm. I still have to order more food items and paper products, but things are getting underway. Graduation is this Saturday already!

May is my favorite month, as I've mentioned before, but it is always such a busy time. Today the sun is shining and there is a pleasant breeze. My irises are almost ready to bloom. They should be in their full glory at party time. Now if only the maple trees and cottonwood trees would stop their seed shedding--then we could really enjoy the outdoors! But don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...

Till next time,


Suzi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com